Business Card Mini Album

Happy Friday!
Today I'm sharing a trash-to-treasure mini album idea.
  My husband was going to trash his old business card holder,
 but he gave it to me to see what I could do with it. 
 So I re-purposed it to a "Winter Business Card Mini Album"


I've used the Snow & Cocoa collection from Crate Paper and lots of adhesives


For the business card holder that I have, you can find ones online.
 Mine includes 12 individual clear pages with three slots for cards on a page.


To begin, I cut enough base papers to fill each of the card slots. 
I used the E-Z Runner® Grand Ultra Strong Refill to attach two
 (non-double-sided papers) back-to-back.


For the front cover of the binder,  I wanted a good secure hold for the cover
 paper so I chose the Adhesive Sheets 6 x12 inch for attaching my patterned paper.




 Afterward, I decorated the front with die-cut elements using
 the 3D Foam Circles White Mix. To create glittery snow drops, a combination
 of Adhesive Dots Small and Adhesive Dots Medium were used by
 simply adding clear glitter on top.



The Extreme Double-Sided Tapes worked best for attaching
 any of the embellishments to the top of the plastic.
  I also used the Adhesive Dots Small for adding the buttons throughout the album.

Below are the remaining pages of the album:











Basically, I left one section available for a photo and filled the other 2/3 of the
 I will think of this little mini as a place to store pieces for my planner,
 stamps, gift cards, small photos, etc! 
I love finding interesting things to create mini albums from...if you
have any ideas, please share :)

Have a great weekend!




Designed by FlexyCreatives